Filming Blog: Nearly Done

It’s Sunday we’re almost done filming! Today I woke up at 10:50 in the morning, which is kinda bad because we were trying to filmed around 11:30. David texted the group around 9, that he was available to film from 9 to 1:30. I said that I was ready whenever. 20 minutes later Teo said that he was able to film also. David then said he going to pick up Teo around 12. Teo made sure to wear the same clothes from last time. When David and Teo got to my house we immediately started to look at the script and add ideas since david had to leave in a hour. After we reviewed the script we went straight to filming. We continued from where we left off at. Today most of the filming was in the kitchen and living room. The scene we first filmed was me attacking Teo. We then filmed Teo running towards the door and trying to open it up. We filmed this like 12 times. Mainly because Teo couldn’t get the key and turn right. The other times it was just to get a different angle. After that David filmed me walking to the camera with the prop knife. Then, David filmed got an angle of me walking but only showed the shoes. We then filmed Teo trying to open the door again and then filmed me stabbing him. Which was really me sliding the prop knife behind his back but doing it fast so it looked real. After that we were done because David had to leave and drop off Teo. Again I cleaned the kitchen and the tv room. Before they left we talked about what was going to be the intro and David mention filming the inside of the house… which me and Teo agreed on. So I filmed the tv room, the kitchen, and the living room. Each room has a painting and a key element that was seen in the film or used in the film. So for the tv room, I filmed the room, the painting in the room, and the fan. For the kitchen, I filmed the kitchen and the knife cutlery block. For the living room I filmed the painting, the fan, where me and Teo were sitting, and the grandfather clock behind it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection

Final Task: R3VENGE Opening Sequence