Filming Blog: Halfway Done

Today me and my group continued to film for our film “The Lull.” This morning I woke up around 8 in the morning to give me time to eat and get ready for David and Teo to come over. Around 11 David texted us that he would pick up Teo around 11:25. During that time I made sure everything was how it looked last time we filmed. I made sure the lighting was the same and Teo wore the same thing. When David and Teo arrived we talked about what we did last time and what could be added to the script. After about 15 minutes, David wrote up the script for today and I changed into the suit that Teo brought for my role. When David finished with the script we recorded the kitchen to the how the lighting was and if we needed to turn the brightness on my phone. After that we shot some scenes and tried to use some techniques and tricks. Some didn’t work out and some did. After a while we went outside since the lighting in my house was low and we needed some sunlight. We filmed me running behind Teo multiple times. I even added the idea that the lights should flicker as I ran past. So I recorded Teo flickering the lights then we filmed me running behind Teo as David flickered the lights. I also gave an idea that I can make some whispers. I pulled up a TikTok that I saw earlier that week that used some ghost whispering type sounds and tried to replicate that and made my own. We also recorded some sounds that we can add to post to make sure that it’s heard in the film. After we finished I made sure that everyone had their stuff and I kept Teo’s suit since we were going to film the next day. When they left I made sure that the living room was cleaned up and looked how it was before. I also cleaned up the kitchen, which is were we mainly filmed at today. Then, I worked on my homework and imported the clips that we filmed today in my editing software, adobe premiere pro. I didn’t edit that day because I really needed to get my homework done since it was due Sunday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection

Final Task: R3VENGE Opening Sequence