Filming Blog: We Didn't Film This Weekend

So the plan to film this weekend didn't work out. After filming last last week, my group planned to film during the week and weekend. After discussing with my group we decided that film the school wasn't going to work out. David, was at Latinos in Action, catching up with APUSH work, and working out. Teo was busy with SAT tutoring and doing homework. I was busy with homework, staying after school for clubs, and was volunteering. When it came to Thursday we checked in with each to see if we were free free and everyone said yes. When Friday came around I let my group know that I wasn't volunteering this weekend, and that we can film either Saturday or Sunday. David told me that Saturday works for him. Teo said he was hanging out with his friends. So we said Sunday was the best idea. During this time my grandparents were painting the tv room, which made them move the stuff in there to the living room, which is where we film. On Friday I mentioned that and I'll let them know what was going on and if that would hinder the filming. On Saturday, David texted the group if we were okay for tomorrow. I told him that I should be, but I'll let him know for sure when I get home. On that day I helped moved the stuff back into the tv room since the paint was done and was fully dried. I also wasn't home. I was out in West Palm Beach with my mother, since we weren't filming. When I got home I told them I was able to film on Sunday. On Saturday night Teo told us he couldn't film since we was still at his friends house and couldn't make it for Sunday. Teo is a big character so we couldn't film without him. So we decided not to film.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection

Final Task: R3VENGE Opening Sequence