Filming Blog: Filmed a Little By Myself

Last weekend, I decided to film just in case my group needed my more scene to include. This because the due date for this film was coming up in about 3 weeks. At this point I just decided to film even if it didn't make the cut. I woke up around 8:30 and told parents and grandparents before hand that I was filming. I ate some breakfast and brushed my teeth. I also had the suit Teo gave me and changed into it. I then went to my car. I grab my phone, eager to shoot the opening scene for my detective film project. I head outside and climb into my car, picturing it as a sleek detective's vehicle. I prop my phone on the passenger seat, using a book or case to hold it upright. I check the frame, making sure the lens captures the street scene in front of me. I pull out of the driveway, keeping an eye on the road. I cruise down the street, the camera capturing the passing scenery. I keep my gaze sharp, scanning the sidewalks and storefronts for potential leads. I occasionally tap the brakes at a stop sign, using the pause to scan my surroundings. For the second time, I put my phone on the dashboard to show the scenery passing by. I also put the car in park and get out in multiple locations around my neighborhood to film my car passing by. I then take a break to work on some of my homework for about 30 minutes. I then filmed again and put the camera on the outside of my car with tape for 1 minute because I was scared it was going to fall.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection

Final Task: R3VENGE Opening Sequence