For this task, I choose the same two people from the last two tasks. Plus, my friend Cailey. These people are David and Chelsey. David is in the AS level of this class and so is Chelsey. They're both in sophomore year, same as me. David has Mr. Katz, while me and Chelsey have Ms. Marchionne. I'm working with David again. In the first task I mainly choose him because he was next to me in class, and one of the few people I know the class. Also, because he was in my biology class last year. In biology, me and David sat close to each other so we worked together sometimes. In the second task , I chose him because I didn't want to change partners, same for this task. This year I only have 1 class with him. I don't really know much about Chelsey still. However, we do say hi to each other whenever we come across. Also, I think since I didn't know her last year that might be a leading cause as to why our friendship isn't like me and David's. Plus, this my class with ...
Comments
Post a Comment